ARCHIVED PPI PRESS RELEASES
Return to Press Releases.
- New Board of Directors Announced for Plastics Pipe Institute - 7/20/2015
- New: Plastic Pressue Pipe Design Calculator (BCD) - 7/7/15
- PPI Announces Annual Award Winners - 6/9/15
- PPI Adds Team Position - 4/8/15
- Plastics Pipe Institute Annual Industry Awards Announced - 6/10/14
- New PEX Design Guide Available - 2/24/14
- New AASHTO HDPE Conduit Standard R 63 now Available - 4/4/13
- PPI Welcomes new Board of Directors - 8/22/13
- Standards Update: NEMA TC 7-2013 Now Available for Purchase - 8/5/13
- Corrugated HDPE Pipe Receives Additional Approval from Tennessee DOT - 6/11/13
- Two Industry Veterans Join PPI in Top Technical and Engineering Positions - 7/2/13
- Plastics Pipe Institute Lifetime Honoree Induction: Jim Craig - 5/30/13
- PPI Presents 10-Year Service Award to Camille G. Rubeiz, P.E. - 6/3/13
- Plastics Pipe Institute Annual Industry Recognition Award Winners Announced - 5/16/13
- Water Pipeline Planning - Free Online Tool - 2/5/13
- New Manufacturers' Identification Registry for Gas Piping System Components now Available - 1/22/13
- PPI Expands Scope of Fuel Gas Division - Renamed Energy Piping Systems Division - 1/14/13
- PPI and ICC Working Together On Building And Construction Code Programs 9/19/12
- New PEX Pipe Guidance & Reference Report Now Available - 5/29/12
- Plastics Pipe Institute Announces Annual Recognition Award Winners - 5/23/12
- Plastics Pipe Institute Announces 2011 Recognition Award Winners
- Project Design and Planning Now Easier for PE Pipe Systems Free On-Line Programs Introduced By PPI
- Plastics Pipe Institute Adds Director of Engineering
- PPI Welcomes New Leaders To Board Of Directors
- Study of Disinfectants on PE Pipe Completed - Report Now Available
- TR-46 Mini-Directional Drilling Guidelines
- Testing Completed for Corrugated HDPE Pipe in Shallow Cover Railroad Applications
- New Model Spec (MS-3) Guide for HDPE Pipe in Buried Potable Water Installations
- Study Confirms Long Life Expectancy for Polyethylene Pipe in Municipal Water Systems
- HDPE Pipe Reaches Milestone with Nuclear Power Industry Embrace
- New Officers Announced at PPI Donna Stoughton Becomes First Woman Chairman of the Board
- States and Municipalities can Stretch Stimulus Dollars Wile Saving Crumbling Infrastructure
- Plastics Pipe Institute poised for the future
- Plastics Pipe Institute Elects New Leadership
- Pipe walk convinces KC Public Works to do more than talk
- Plastics Pipe Institute Bestows Rare Lifetime Achievement Award
- Plastics Pipe Institute presents water and drainage infrastructure solutions to city leaders.
- Stephen Boros joins PPI as Technical Director
- Plastics Pipes XII Call for Papers
- Corrugated HDPE Pipe Design Manual on CD.
- TR-43 Report on Design Life of 100 Years for Corrugated HDPE Pipe.
- Pipe labels focus on safety
- Agriculture and Drainage * Inseparable Science. Download the White Paper, a summary of existing research showing that without drainage, agriculture as we know it would be un-sustainable in most regions of the world.
- Plastics Pipe Institute Shows how new ASTM International Standard Helps Design of Conduit Networks
- Plastics Pipe Institute adds to list of certified manufacturers of HDPE corrugated pipe and resin.
- Plastics Pipe Institute's Technical Director Honored by ASTM International, AGA.
- "3,000 feet under the sea", as seen in Land and Water, US Water News, IAPD Magazine
- Plastic pipe used in reverse osmosis project helps provide El Paso area residents with clean water.
- The Plastics Pipe Institute elects new President, division chairs at annual meeting.
- The Plastics Pipe Institute's new video offers solutions to deteriorating water distribution systems.
- The Plastics Pipe Institute presents 3 seminars in 2001 on the design & installation of HDPE piping systems.
- The Plastics Pipe Institute issues annual statistics for 1999.
- The Plastics Pipe Institute presents a seminar in Orlando, Florida on September 21st, on the design & installation of HDPE piping systems.
- The Plastics Pipe Institute releases their latest handbook on polyethylene pipe.
- The Plastics Pipe Institute's newest 4-color brochure offers an overview of the advantages of HDPE duct for cable and fiber optics installations.
- PPI releases a 12-page, four-color brochure commemorating their 50th Aniversary which includes a timeline and historical highlights of the industry and its evolution into the 21st century.
- The Plastics Pipe Institute's Hydrostatic Stress Board To List the Minimum Required Strength of Plastic Piping Materials Determined in Accordance with ISO 9080